ECOPLUG MAX® is an efficient method to prevent regroth from leaf trees.
- Provides 100 percent effective on all brushwood
- Can be used all year round
- Kills all unwanted leaf tree
- Minimizes chemical diffusion
- Kills the entire root system of the treated tree/stump
- Fully selective method
reduce chemical use up to 90% compared to previously used methods.
ECOPLUG MAX® is a little ingenious plug that is inserted into a tree or a stump to kill it and eventually eliminate it and its regroth.
When you cut down one or several leaf trees new sprouting will commence almost immediately.
ECOPLUG MAX® is an 100 percent effective method dealing with eliminating the sprouting from broad leaf trees. It 's a selective method that will reduce the use of chemicals by 90% compared to traditional methods. The active ingredient is released inside the plant that is to be exterminated.
ECOPLUG MAX® is mainly sold in Sweden and South Africa where the product is being manufactured by VUKUHAMBE (stand up and go) by handicapped local workers.
- Can be used all year around.
- Will exterminate: Alder, elm, aspen, birch, beech, lime, maple, mountain ash,sallow, poplar, ash, cherry, bird cherry, oak and more broad leafed trees
- Minimize the use of chemicals during treatment of trees and stumps.
- The product will kill off the entire root system, but only the root system. Neither people, animals or the enviromnent will be exposed to our product.
By utilizing ECOPLUG MAX® the stump/tree will die.
Treat the stump by applying the plug immediately after felling, in fresh wood.
To check if the wood is alive, drill a hole from the side and check the saw dust coming out, it should be moist.
ECOPLUG MAX® is applied for approval in the US by the Environmental Protection Agency USA.